Monday, July 7, 2014

Oh, You Make Me Smile // What I Like

Yesterday was all about what I'm not about; today's all about what makes me flash the pearly whitish products of 16 years of dental hygiene and 1.5 years of orthodontics that reside in my mouth.  AKA my teeth.  As in smiling. 

Without further ado, things that make me smile:









 



But only if they don't get hurt and they think it's funny, too.  Or if I know  them well enough that neither of those matter. 



 



It's contagious! I just can't help it!






I try not to make a habit of lying, but when I do it, I'm physically incapable of speaking without smiling like a fool. 


    It's one thing for me to intentionally play that song, but it's quite another for the DJ to happen to play        it while I'm in the car, listening. 











 Generally a super positive, smiley individual herself, and a liberal user of exclamation points. 









Never disappoints.  







 I'm like 98% positive that I have that disorder where your mood depends on the weather. 






 You really can't do it without smiling. 







 I used to avoid pictures like I avoid going outside without a bra on, but I got over it.  The picture thing, not the bra thing. 

 
And to the point when he might as well be yelling in his loudest God-voice, "Hey, Allie! I'm really real, and I love you!" Yep. 

Blogging every day in July with Juliette, Allie, and Faith! Every. single. day. 

Love, 
Allie
P.S. Check out the sidebar! You can now follow me on all the social medias, which I'll be updating with pictures of the trip while I'm away! 

8 comments:

  1. The Humour board on Pinterest is like free therapy!

    My sister and I cannot tell a lie to our Mama without smiling - its sooooo annoying haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought about it that way, but it definitely is! What a steal. I feel you - it's probably a good thing, because it's kept me from becoming a chronic liar - I know I won't get away with it anyway!

      Delete
  2. Love the humor board it keeps me entertained haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could spend hours with the humor board <3

      Delete
  3. Juliette from the other juliette has a board dedicated to all things hilarious. its where I go when I need a pic-me-up. you should check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Humor board on Pinterest really is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I never used to spend a lot of time on it . . . my friends got me hooked and there's no going back!

      Delete

I love hearing from you - it's my favorite part of blogging - and I'll respond to every single comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...