Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Mean Girls and Food // Guilty Pleasures & I'm Blogging Every Day In July

       The first time I was ever exposed to the phrase "guilty pleasure," I felt dirty.  Which was silly of me, because guilty pleasures don't really have to be dirty, but think about it: guilty + pleasure.  Yuck.  Maybe it's just some kind of weird thing, but for some reason those words just don't sit right with me.
       I may not like guilty pleasures based on the outward appearance of the word, but I'll be the first to admit that I have them.  They're so random . . . sometimes I like to try and figure out why I enjoy what I do.  I've come to the consensus that I'm physchologically unsound.  But then again, maybe I'm not.  See if you can predict how my brain works - maybe if you get a few of these right, it will make me feel less alone.

1. Eating food                                                                    a.when I'm supposed to be doing homework.

2. Instagram stalking                                                                                                        b. at T.J. Maxx.

3. Watching Disney movies                                                                                    c. for no reason at all.

4. Listening to music                                                                                                d. for literally hours.

5. Having dance parties                                                                                              e. while showering.

6. Buying at least one new thing                                                                                                 f. terest.

7. Watching Mean Girls                                                                                     g. when I'm home alone.

8. Doing my makeup and hair                                                                                    h. when I'm in bed.

9. Pin                                                                                                                   i. while doing my nails.

Okay, now that it's all scrambled up, I realize that I'm kind of cheating.  I really enjoy doing most of those activities in any combination, but we'll just go with the most frequently occurring ones, okay?

As always,  joining Juliette, Faith, and Allie to post every day in July!

 Alright, drumroll please ....

answers are ....

1. h
2. d
3. i
4. e
5. g
6. b
7. a
8. c
9. f

Did you maybe get a couple right? So I'm not completely crazy? That's okay, I'm not too worried about it.

Love,
Allie

Let's hear it! What are some of your guilty pleasures? Do we have any in common?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - it's my favorite part of blogging - and I'll respond to every single comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...