Monday, July 14, 2014

Don't Forget The Sentence Endings // The Post Where I Finish A Bunch Of Sentences

Okay, can I just start off by saying that I love comments? I just found myself some Wi-Fi for the first time in a week and I got to respond to a bunch of comments and it was so, so fun.  Yay, human interaction!  Also, I'm currently at a house on a mountain farm, which is just as beautiful as it sounds.  In fact, as this is publishing tomorrow I will probably be somewhere hiking up said mountain to watch the sunrise. My life sucks.  But, I'll be home tomorrow and catch up on reading all the Blog Everyday in July posts that I've missed and dump a bunch of mountain and beach pictures on you, which I'm sure you'll hate. 

Today's #beij (yes, I created that hashtag myself) prompt was to finish a bunch of sentences, so I did that and them some because I'm long winded. Have at it. 

| When I open the fridge, I always hope I find leftovers.  Because what's better than eating delicious food for exactly 0 effort output? Mhm.  My favorite leftovers are bread pudding and French toast.  I don't know, they just taste really good cold and straight out of the fridge.  Probably because sugar and carbs. 

| My favorite article of clothing is OH MY GOSH I don't even have to think about this one! It's my new orange
boyfriend tank top from Target.  It's one of those shirts that comes in every color ever and a reasonable selection of prints and is super comfy and fits so well that you just have to have all of them. You know those? Except I only have orange right now which is obviously a dilemma, so I'm accepting donations and also my birthday is coming up, just saying. :)

| One thing that nobody understands about me is why I like mustard on my chicken nuggets.  Ketchup? Too sweet.  Barbecue sauce? Yup, still too sweet.  Ranch? Too. . . ranchy, I guess.  Mustard is just it, and no one gets me.  That's okay, I don't need y'all's approval. (Can you tell I've been in the south?)



Some of my best friends and I always eat chicken nuggets at sleepovers.  Every. Single. Time.  And I always have my tiny little pool of mustard while everyone else misguidedly eats ketchup and barbecue sauce and ranch. 



| One thing I don't understand is where babies come from.  JK, I know.  Forreal though, I don't understand people that really need a girlfriend or boyfriend.  I mean, I've got a lot of loving people in my life to meet my emotional needs and stuff, and I think it's also the fact that I'm pretty independent anyway.  So, not judging you if you're one of those people.  I just don't get you. 

| The world would be a better place if everyone just put their shopping carts away instead of leaving them in the parking lot.  A parking lot scattered with shopping carts is one of the saddest displays of human laziness ever, in my opinion, and scattered shopping carts just really rub me the wrong way. 

| If I had a million dollars, I'd buy a house and hire someone to clean it for me, then travel. Or maybe travel then buy the house, because who needs a brand new house sitting around just waiting to get robbed while the travel? Not me. 

| If I could change one thing about myself it would be my personality - I'd make myself a little more naturally compassionate.  Being nice to people is something that I sometimes have to work a lot harder at than I care to, and it would be much easier to just naturally care about people all the time.  I think a lot of that has to do with understanding God's love, so I guess I'm actually working on changing that right now!

| Something that can always make me happy is a great conversation, or my dog.  I love talking to anyone and just completely seeing eye to eye and learning and thinking new things, and my puppy is just the most adorable thing ever.  Plus, talk about unconditional love - he doesn't even care if I smell bad!

| Something I'll never blog about is drama.  You guys most likely don't really need extra drama in your lives, and like my mom always says, "Don't put energy into something you don't want to get bigger." 

| If I could go anywhere I would go to I can't answer this one because I want to go everywhere . . . okay, fine.  I'll try.  I'd like to go to Europe and eat their food because they have good food.  Like, amazing food. 

| If I were an animal I would be a seal.  Those guys look like they just have the best time ever.   They just swim around, playing and doing underwater tricks.  That just sounds really relaxing and fabulous. 

| A job I've always wanted is a volleyball coaching position.  I helped my dad coach his grade school team and thoroughly enjoyed it.  I just really like figuring out the one thing that I can do to help a player get better, then teaching them and seeing it pay off.  SO rewarding.  Also, I wouldn't mind cheffing.

| A blog challenge I've always wanted to participate in is Blog Everyday in July with Faith, Allie, and Juliette!



Love, 
Allie







10 comments:

  1. Sometimes being nice is hard! There are days when I've just got no nice things to say and I have to go be a hermit until I feel more sociable. And the shopping cart thing is infuriating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I've learned that on some days it's best to just pretend I don't speak English until I can get a nap or chocolate or something!

      Delete
  2. I like mustard on my corn dogs! Never tried it on chicken nuggets though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, hey! Close enough for me to feel justified in liking it on my nuggets, so thanks for the support haha!

      Delete
  3. I don't understand why people NEED a boyfriend or girlfriend either. I guess codependency is a bitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either, I'm just not wired that way! It's similar to not understanding someone who doesn't like mustard in their hotdogs or think my dog is cute - totally over my head!

      Delete
  4. I've never tried Mustard on Chicken nuggets. I used to only be able to eat chicken nuggets with honey. Your dog is adorable! I love meeting new people as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I highly recommend it! He says thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ewww! Mustard and chicken nuggets? That is weird!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - it's my favorite part of blogging - and I'll respond to every single comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...