Friday, July 11, 2014

Humor Me // A "Best of Pinterest" Post

I think that it's safe to say that as far as the party is concerned, the Pinterest humor page brings it every. time.  When my day's been filled with too many un-funny things for me to deal with, Pinterest humor is my go-to.  When I'm home for the night but not ready to stop having fun? The page of humorous pins is there to save the day.  When I'm trying to be funny and can't do it alone?  The good people who contribute to the Pinterest humor page are my BFFAEAEAEAEAE (best friends forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever).

One of my favorite things, though, is to see the stuff that my friends think is funny.  There may be a picture that I've seen a thousand (literally a one and three zeroes) times, but when my friend pins it, it takes on a hilarious new light.  

I hope I can be that friend to you. 

First up:

Actually, I know the answer to this one.  TP commercials are for those who don't understand the value of multiple-ply, quality tissue (ahem, Dad).  Except so far they aren't working. 



I was seriously so prepared to become a mini Human Torch as a child. 


                                                

I sincerely hope that all of you, at some point in your life, laugh as hard at something as I did at this pin.  I don't know why.  At first I thought I was just emotionally unstable that day, but I've had the same reaction every time I rediscover it. 

"HAHAHA surgery to turn into a horse HAHAHAHAHAHA!"




This is kind of an inside joke with myself, because one time I couldn't figure out how to turn off a friend's shower and had to run downstairs into the middle of a party she was having, dripping wet, to ask how before their entire house flooded.  Get it now? Ha, ha. 


I'm not mentally quick enough to make puns, but I appreciate people who are. A lot. 



I am a grammar snob, so unfortunately I enjoy this type of condescending humor. 


                                     

Just because I hope I am given a chance to do this someday. 



I'm also a big fan of all those Daily Odd Compliments.  I compliment my friends with them as often as possible. 













Love me some punnage. 



I've never talked on the phone in a single one of these places/positions before, but there's always room for improvement, and that's why I love the Pinterest humor board.



If you're going to graffiti, that's definitely the most tasteful way of doing it.  I'd be all up in that toilet.


My favorite kind of humor.   

Pinning puns with Juliette, Faith, and Allie for Blog Everyday in July challenge!

Love, 
Allie














6 comments:

  1. Stop*Drop*&*Roll is definitely one of life's wasted lessons :( lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I kind of wish I could use it just once. Like maybe one tiny little harmless flame? Is that bad?

      Delete
  2. The phone thing is so true!!!!!!! I walk all over my house when I'm talking on the phone!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I do the weirdest stuff! I used to walk around the edge of my sandbox and I ALWAY fell, but I'd just keep doing it anyway!

      Delete
  3. This was really funny. Also, your blog is really nice. Definitely following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, thanks a lot! I appreciate it:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - it's my favorite part of blogging - and I'll respond to every single comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...