Sunday, January 25, 2015

Because I Believe in Procrastination // What I've Been Reading

Hi, hello!  I hope you're enjoying your Sunday.  I don't know what it is about Sunday afternoons, but I've come to really love them.  Actually, I think I do know what it is - it probably has something to do with the fact that they're largely spent under piles of blankets, reading a book with a mug of hot water in hand.  You feel me?  I want you to love Sundays, too, but I can't give you free books over the internet. Sorry.  Don't leave, though - what about the next best thing?  Here's my reading list from the past couple of weeks.  I've come across some great words from people who think and write in a way that makes me happy (and humble) to be a blogger.


One Thing All Christians Should Stop Saying }





P.S.  I found out about Marfa via the Skimm.  If you're not signed up, I highly recommend it! 




{ I am Charlie, I am Ahmed, and I am Millions of Muslim Women }










P.S. Not ready to stop reading yet? Click here, here, and here.

Linking up with Nicole from Treasure Tromp, so if you click here, guess what? That's right, more blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - it's my favorite part of blogging - and I'll respond to every single comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...