Friday, August 22, 2014

I Post on Saturdays // Currently

 Hey, guys! I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A FANTASTIC SATURDAY! I really do.

Depending on when you're reading this, I'm either playing volleyball, line judging for another team's match, or eating, AKA the first tournament of the season! It's exciting stuff.  While I'm doing that, I'm going to let you know what's up with me via a little "Currently," post that apparently resembles something that might be found on MySpace in 2004.   Not that I'd know, but that's what all the cool bloggers tell me.  

As of August 23, 2014 at 3:21 p.m., I'm:

Running: Not much at all, oops.  My goal is to start on Monday and work my way up to a 5k by Septemer 20th and an 8k by early November.  

Doing:what I shouldn't be, AKA writing this post while I have homework that needs to be done sitting on the seat next to me.

Hitting: the letters on my iPhone keyboard. 

Reading: Oedipus Rex. For school. Puhlease, I'm not a total nerd.  But I actually really like it, and if anyone thinks that old plays are safe to let your children read, you might want so reconsider and save that for when they're older.

Smelling:  myself.  TMI?  I just played volleyball a lot and I smell, and that's just the way it goes sometimes. 

Thinking: that I really hate driving on two-lane highways and that I'm glad that my dad's driving right now instead of me, because I would definitely crash us or get pulled over.

Also about college, and it's really stressing me out so I think I'll stop.

Dreading:  School.  I mean, I like it, but maybe after like a year or something.  Time needs to slow down.  Please?

Thanks for hanging out! 
Allie



1 comment:

  1. Hi Allie!! I read Oedipus Rex a long time ago. What a great play :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - it's my favorite part of blogging - and I'll respond to every single comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...