Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Photos // Things to Love About Rainy Days

It was rainy and gray on Wednesday, and I headed out for a walk because 1) RAINBOOTS!!!! and 2) pictures.  I mean, there was a small part of me that actually wanted to go for a walk, but I can honestly say that the boots were the deciding factor and that I really just wanted some cool pictures of my yellow boots splashing in puddles.  (Note to self: jumping-in-puddles pictures are not a one person job.  Force brother to come and take pictures  Hire assistant next time.) //



                                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - it's my favorite part of blogging - and I'll respond to every single comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...